Niteesha Sharma working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Information technology is currently pursuing Ph.D degree in Computer Science and Engineering at Osmania University. She has about 11 years of Teaching experience. Her research interest include Big Data, Data Intensive science and Data Mining.She has Eight papers in refereed journals out of which five are indexed in scopus.
- Her research interest include Data intensive Science,Big Data analytics
- Bigdata, Datamining
- Niteesha Sharma has taught undergraduate classes in Data structures through C, Object oriented programming through C++, Software Engineering,Java programming, Web Technologies,Programming and Problem Solving,Big Data and Cloud Computing.
- Niteesha Sharma,” Data Deduplication Techniques for Big Data Storage Systems “; “International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)”; 8; 10; 1145-1150; ISSN: 2278-3075
- Niteesha Sharma, ” Big Data Analytics with Reference to wide Variety of Domains “; “International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)”; 8; 10;1101-1104; ISSN: 2278-3075
- Niteesha Sharma,” Automated Irrigation System For Agriculture “; “International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)”; 8; 9; 53-56; ISSN: 2278-3075
- Niteesha Sharma, Importing E-Commerce Web Applications through Business Intelligence Techniques, “Secure Payment Modes Technology for E-Commerce Applications”, IGI Global
- Niteesha Sharma; “Educational Data Mining – Applications and Techniques”; International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology; 7; 2; 484-488; 2278-621X.
- Niteesha Sharma ,“Towards addressing the challenges of Data Intensive Computing in Big Data Analytics”; International Journal of Control Theory and Applications; 23; 63-68; 0974-5572.
- Niteesha Sharma; “A Unifying Trust Framework on the Secure Computation Outsourcing Problem in Cloud”; IInternational Journal of Innovative Technologies, Vol 1, Issue 4, Sep 2013 ISSN 2321 –8665
- Niteesha Sharma; “Enhanced web Applications In Cloud Paradigm”; International Journal of Research in IT, Management and Engineering, Volume2, Issue6 (June-2012) ISSN: 2249-1619
- 2017 Ph.D registered at Osmania University
- 2010-2012 M. Tech(computer science & engineering ) from Anurag Group of Institutions.
- 2006-2009 Master of Computer applications from Geetanjali College.
- 2003-2006 Bachelaor of science from sujatha degree College.