Mr. Purushotham Theegala received a Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in the year 2006, M Tech (Chemical Technology) from Osmania University, Hyderabad in 2011 and Pursing PhD in Chemical Engineering from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
His Industrial Experience was at Suven Life Sciences Limited, as an Assistant Engineer in the production department from 2006 to 2008. His initial academic appointment was in Bio-Technology department as an Assistant Professor at Aurora Technological Research Institute, Hyderabad form 2011 to 2012. He moved to Chemical Engineering department as an Assistant Professor at REC, Bhalki at Karnataka State from 2012 to 2015. He changed to Petroleum Engineering department as an Associate Professor at Lord’s Institute Engineering & Technology and Served as Head of the Department from 2015 to 2016. Then, he worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Anurag Group of Institutions, Ghatkesar and Hyderabad from 2016 to 2019. Presently, he is working as Assistant professor in the Department Of Chemical Engineering, Anurag University; Hyderabad.
He is also a life member of IAEng, IACSIT, CSTA and PSI and he presented a Papers and worked as a coordinator for National & International conferences and workshops.
- Heat Transfer Enhancement with Nanofluids
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering thermodynamics
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Mechanical Unit Operations
- Process Heat Transfer
- Bio-Process Engineering
- Novel Separation Techniques
- Petroleum Refinery
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Energy Technology
- Solid Waste Management
- Industrial Safety
- Hazard Management and Environmental Studies
- Chemical Engineering Laboratories
- Petroleum Engineering Laboratories
- Purushotham Theegala, P Kartheek Rao on “Effective method for removal of lead through electro coagulation process in waste water” in International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research (IJESTR), volume 5 Issue 1, ISSN 2394 – 3386, January 2018.
- D. Swathi, Purushotham Theegala on “Optimization of Textile Dye Effluent Using Copper and Zinc Electrodes” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), volume 3 Issue 6, p-ISSN: 2395-0072, June 2016.
- Purushotham Theegala on “Formulation Development and Evaluation of Ondansetron HCl Fast Dispersing Tablets for Treatment of Chemotherapy” in International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), volume 3 Issue 5, ISSN (Online): 2319-7064, May 2014-(1746-1750).
- 2018-Till date : Ph.D.: Registered in Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 2008-2011: Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering from Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 2002- 2006 : Bachelor of Technology from Sri Venkateswara Engineering College, Suryapet.