Ramavath Sreenu received a Diploma from GMRP Bhadrachalam in 2009 a bachelor degree from TNRIT Engineering College Bibinagar in 2012, postgraduation from CVSR Engineering College in Hyderabad in 2014. Started Ph.D Programme in 2019 SVNIT Surat. His initial academic appointment was at Anurag Group of Institution at Hyderabad in the Department of Civil Engineering at 2012 as an Assistant Professor.
Ramavath Sreenu research interest revolve around Design of Beam Column Joints under Repeated loading, Analysis and Design of Multistoried Buildings under Seismic and Blast loadings
Ramavath Sreenu has taught undergraduate classes in Engineering Mechanics, Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures, Concrete Technology, Design of Steel Structures, and Strength Materials Ramavath Sreenu has also taught postgraduate classes in Finite Element analysis, Structural Dynamics, and Advanced Steel Design.
- SEISMIC BEHAVIOUR OF REINFORCED CONCRETE FRAME WITH DIFFERENT INFILLS
- INFLUENCE OF TRANSVERSE HOLE ON FLEXURAL STRENGTH OF RC BEAM
- SEISMIC ANALYSIS OF RC BUILDINGS WITH AND WITHOUT SHEAR WALLS
- Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Building under Blast Loading
- An Experimental Study on Performance of Ternary Blended High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- 2012-2014 Master of Technology in Structural Engineering, CVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad.
- 2009-2012 Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering, TNRITS, Bibinagar.
- 2006-2009 Diploma in Civil Engineering GMRP Bhadrachalam.