Mrs. Sk.Shaheda Received a Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering) from Vignan’s affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 2003 and Master of Technology (Chemical Engineering) from University college Technology, Osmania University in 2012. She is currently pursuing her PhD in Department of Chemical Engineering from University college of Technology ,Osmania University, Hyderabad. In 2012, She Joined Department of Chemical Engineering at Anurag Group of Institutions as Assistant Professor. She is a Life member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers.
Mass Transfer Operations, Chemical Process Equipment Design and Economics, Advance Separation Techniques.
She has taught subjects Mass Transfer Operations, Chemical Process Equipment Design, Plant Design Economics, Industrial Pollution Control Engineering, Bio Process Engineering.
- M. Mukunda Vani., D. Shruthi Keerthi and Sk Shaheda.,. “Response Surface Optimization of Protease Synthesis by Strain of Bacillus sp. obtained from soil samples”. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research,2249-8001(2019).
- Sk. Shaheda, Dr.M.Mukunda Vani, Nuthakki Sai Venkata Dinesh “Equilibrium Studies on Reactive Extraction of Propanoic Acid using Tributyl Amine in Different Diluents”. International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research (IJCESR) 5(4), 562-567, 2018
- V.Kalyan,Sk.Shaheda,”Thermal Exchanger Integrated Milli fluidic Reactor for Esterification Reactions” International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Development, ISSN 2249-6149,Issue 6, Vol. 6 ( 2016).
- V.Kalyan, Sk.Shaheda ,”Design and Evaluation of Milli reactor to perform reactions at small level’, International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology(IJIET),ISSN-2329-1058,Volume 6,ISSUE 4 April,2016.
- 2018- Till date: Pursuing PhD in Chemical Engineering, University college of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- 2009-2012: Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering, University college of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- 1999-2003: Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering, Vignan’s Engineering College, affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Guntur.