Mr.Sudhakar Kothuru received a Bachelor of Technology (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from KSRMCE affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati in 2010 and Master of Technology (Power Electronics and Drives) from vellore institute of Technology, VIT University in 2013. He has over six year of experience in teaching. He has Strong interest and comprehensive knowledge about Active Power Filters, Multi-level Inverters, Z-Source Inverter, Induction Motor Drive, Pulse Width Modulation Techniques, and Power Quality. He has published three international journals and six international conferences.Presently he is working as Assistant Professor in EEE Department at Anurag University.
Sudhakar kothuru research interests revolves around Power Quality.
Basic Electrical Engineering,
Power Systems Analysis,
Linear IC’s and applications,
Power Electronics & Digital Electronics.
- Sudhakar Kothuru, JanardhanaraoK, Vijay Kumar B, “PI–Controlled Shunt Active Power Filter for Effective Elimination of Harmonics in Transmission System Based on PQ Theory”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 673-680,March 2015.
- Sudhakar Kothuru, ArathiSunkara, “Voltage Profile Improvement of Low Voltage Distribution System using D-STATCOM”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol.5, No.2, April 2015, pp. 1148-1151.
- Sudhakar Kothuru, J Kotturu, Ratnakar Desai, “Performance Evaluation of Flying Capacitor Multilevel Inverter Based Induction Motor Drive,” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, vol.4, no.1, pp. 166-172, Jan. 2015..
- 2011-2013 : M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives from VIT University, Vellore.
- 2006-2010 : B.Tech from Sri venkateswara University,Tirupati.