PEO (Programme Educational Objectives)
1. To develop in-depth knowledge and skills in pharmaceutical analysis for drug substances and drug products.
2. To foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills to address complex issues in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. To develop effective communication and teamwork skills to work collaboratively with professionals in the pharmaceutical industry.
4. To prepare graduates for successful careers in pharmaceutical research and development, quality control, and regulatory affairs.
PO (Program Outcome)
1. Develop advanced knowledge and skills in pharmaceutical analysis techniques and methods.
2. Develop the ability to design and validate analytical methods for drug substances and drug products.
3. Develop the ability to interpret and report analytical results effectively.
4. Develop an understanding of the regulatory requirements for drug analysis and quality control.
5. Develop the ability to work effectively in teams and communicate professionally with colleagues and stakeholders.
PSO (Program Specific Outcome)
1. Develop the ability to apply advanced analytical techniques for the analysis of drug substances and drug products.
2. Develop the ability to analyze and interpret analytical data using statistical methods.
3. Develop the ability to design experiments and optimize analytical methods for drug analysis.
4. Develop an understanding of the principles of good laboratory practices and quality control in pharmaceutical analysis.